what to expect as part of your dental evaluation/emergency visit at our office.
- We do not know your condition or the extent of your problem till the dentist examines your mouth.
- Depending on your needs, x-ray may or may not be required. If required a full mouth(panoramic) and or multiple individual x-rays will be taken at the discretion of the dentist. If you have insurance, Cost of x-rays will be billed to insurance
- If you have infection- you will need to be on antibiotics as prescribed before we can perform the treatment procedure.
- Same day treatment option may (or)may not be offered- it will be the dentist’s decision based on the extent of your problem and infection. If we can perform the procedure the same day, we will try to accommodate you into the schedule right away or ask you to comeback later in the day.
- You may need to see a specialist---if your condition is complex and needs to be treated by a specialist. Dentist will explain the need to see a specialist and a referral/ referral will be provided. specialist would be a pediatric dentist, oral surgeon or an endodontist
- If we can perform procedure at our office, treatment plan will be provided with insurance and out of pocket costs. Depending on your condition prescriptions may/ may not be provided. if prescriptions are provided, we recommend scheduling treatment while you are on the prescriptions.